- is not a flimflam artist.
- is not overbearing and obnoxious in their attitude.
- is not wimpy or undecided in their profession.
- is an honorable career, not crooked or underhanded.
- is a laserjet focus on the product or service consistently; studying, researching, challenging, contemplating constantly.
- is always looking for new angles or advancement in their aspects, no matter what.
- don’t say, “No, I don’t want this item,” to a prospective client only one time and then go on to the next prospect.
- don’t say, “No, I don’t want this item,” to a prospective client several times and then go on to the next prospect.
- has setbacks and disappointments from time to time, but that just means they want more eager for the next time around.
- is adapting to any aspect and invents interest in new methods,
- don’t give up… ever.
Salesmanship is like a La-Z-Boy, relaxed and comfortable.
Are you in?