In any worthwhile scheme, I am curious that some people, (whether intentionally or not,) would:
- Cut corners to scurry their hurry project.
- Forget a step or two, not because their omitted a vital piece, but dismissed by virtue of this individual being rushed, annoyed or maybe even bored.
- Sloppy and slapdash approach with a conclusion that is shoddy at best.
- Not putting 100% effort.
- Not putting 50% effort.
- Not putting 1% effort.
- Almost like an obsolete model that is given up completely; tired, worn down and just maybe, dismayed in the situation entirely.
Sounds ghastly, doesn’t it?
Enrapt Your Ambition
But not for you, by gosh. You have the ability to think outside the box whether:
- it is a new invention
- tweaking a product to make it even more streamlined and affordable or
- not being discouraged or regrettable for a decision that is truthful
You excel to the challenge with an enterprise of resourcefulness and eagerness.
You comprehend that objective, (whatever that objective will be,) and will enrapt your ambition so tightly; nurturing with respective adoration of your goal of success.
It’s not mojo, it’s not blind luck, it’s not kismet that will catapult you to the next plateau in your career or personal opportunities; it’s just:
- good old fashion
- roll up your sleeves
- get messy productivity
and achieve magnificent results.
So simple an idea…