As an early riser, I wake up usually around 5:30 to 6:00 AM every single day, ready to conquer the world and then some. I just bought a super, duper queen size bed from Tempur-pedic, (which is so delightful and very comfortable, to be frank,) so I sleep very deeply and awake refreshed.
Unfortunately, as I began my routine of shaving, showering, dressing, eating breakfast, I noticed that my right side, especially near my arm, was hurting me quite a bit.
Aches and Pains
Bummer, because I can’t remember how I injured doing this task or how many days the healing will be. Then in a flash, I supposed that everyone has aches and pains in one’s horizon from time to time, too. And that landed me to this interesting points:
- How does one compensate when one is not feeling 100%, whether it is physical, mental or both?
- What are the steps to be physically or psychologically rebound by a cut or rejection?
- How does one adapt to the situation under enormous pressure or tolerance?
Certainly, that is a grappling to deal with when a person is “not all together,” not realizing the apparent to measure the gravity of the situation. When I am reeling that is not A+, I remember of salient marks that, even now, everyone can agree on, including:
- Being positive: no matter what the circumstances are now, the upswing will catapult us to a conclusion that is so much more satisfactory
- Being careful: that way, our objective never crosses are path again
- Being resolved: with our problem head on, to repair it immediately otherwise the problem will get even more haywire in the future
All of us need to adjust to the issue when it’s a little bit rocky in the environment and go beyond to obtain the impossible; to balance ourselves evenly, calm and serene.