In a litany of contrast, what do you think is the best approach when talking about your objectives?
- Procrastinating or leading by action?
- Waffling or decisive?
- Backtracking or forward-looking?
- Second-guessing or changing the perspective?
- Yes-person or entrepreneur?
- Bustling backwards or flowing forwards?
- Cowering or influential?
- Blah or risk taker?
Most of us, (including me,) would definitely be taking the latter in each category, but here’s the catch:
Show me something, please.
Words, catchy phrases, chesty rhetoric, defending ones honor and other tactics are fine on paper, but at the end of the day, show me substantial aspects in extraordinary ways.
Demonstrate initiative now and always. Period.