Babysitting my niece for the entire day the other day, to be honest, she wore me out.
Best of Every Day to the Fullest
This little Rugrat in one day was:
- Sipping tea with me 1,753 and a half times
- Baking cookies from scratch (and, of course, tasting one or two to make sure that they were scrumptious)
- Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffin and other children’s shows
- Reading about 1001 books that she has memorized word for word
- Eating lunch
- Biting a snack
- Chewing another snack
- Asking a million questions starting with “Why?”
- Sleeping for a couple of minutes (ah…)
- And more…
And as I marveled at her eyes so cheery and alive, I realized that, whether it is in business and personal, each and every one of us has the opportunity to make the best of every day to the fullest with verve and excitement if one wants to make it so.
In this way, I challenge you: What are you doing today, mmm?